Re: Next steps for gitlab.debian (Re: GitLab B.V. to host free-software GitLab for Debian project)

On Tue, Jun 07, 2016 at 10:19:48AM +0530, Pirate Praveen wrote:
> On 2016, ജൂൺ 6 10:37:25 PM IST, Tollef Fog Heen <tfheen@err.no> wrote:
> > Another prerequisite for d.o hosting is that it runs on a DSA-managed
> > machine.
>
> How do I get such a machine? Since Gitlab Inc, is sponsoring this hosting,
> should we get a new machine and set it up as per DSA standards?

I think you start by avoiding us having multiple different git-based services.

I don't care which one (gitolite, gitlab) but DSA would prefer if there were
only one to take care of.

--
Luca Filipozzi
Debian System Administration Team