Re: Next steps for gitlab.debian (Re: GitLab B.V. to host free-software GitLab for Debian project)

On 2016, ജൂൺ 6 11:47:01 PM IST, Ean Schuessler <ean@brainfood.com> wrote:
>We run GitLab on gitlab.brainfood.com and think it is really great. Let
>us
>know if there is some way we can help.

Thanks for the offer. It would be great if I have more hands to help with migrating git.debian.org

- We got to integrate debian ldap
- We'll need to suffix -guest for new sign ups.
- map the current git repos and groups to gitlab

I will start a wiki page.

>It would be cool if gitlab.debian.net gave a view of the exact same
>repos
>on git.debian.org. Does Alioth have an existing way of dealing with
>merge
>requests?

No, you need to request membership for commit access.