Re: Survey answers part 3: systemd is not portable and what this means for our ports

Le samedi 20 juillet 2013 à 13:40 +0800, Thomas Goirand a écrit :
> The problem isn't that OpenRC isn't fit. The problem is that *NONE* of
> the projects are fitting *ALL* of our requirements.

What requirements are you talking about? Which requirements are not met
by systemd?

If this is about kFreeBSD, it would be nice and all to share the init
system with these ports, but it should certainly not have an influence
on the choice of init system for the Linux ports.

--
 .''`.      Josselin Mouette
: :' :