Re: Survey answers part 3: systemd is not portable and what this means for our ports

On 07/19/2013 10:15 AM, Thomas Goirand wrote:
Popcon however speaks a completely different language:

Even if that was truth (Russ showed it might not), I don't see how this
is a counter argument to what I wrote. Besides this, this is not a
voting system: if we were governed only by a majority of users, we would
all be running Windows.

Jeez, and I was honestly thinking all the time that Debian was a
community project which has a democratic organization and larger
decisions are primarily made with our users in mind.

I thought we were making software which is to be useful for our
users in the end, but it turns out that according to your
line of arguments, Debian is primarily made to fuel the egos
of its developers.

Guess, I am in the wrong project then.

Cheers,

Adrian