Re: Spam on the lists [Was: Re: Account Upgrade (Unex)]

Christian Perrier schrieb am Tuesday, den 04. August 2009:

Hi,
> > > look it up yourself:
> > > http://lists.debian.org/archive-spam-removals/review/stats.html (my
> > > user is morph...). So, are you going to help us kill spam (reporting
> > > it) or no time for this?
> >
> > So you're Debian's Mr. Antispam, my humble apologies.
>

> .../...
>
> What's interesting to add is that I've heard at Debconf that the
> identified (and removed) spam is now used to feed out CRM114 on
> lists.d.o (or will be, I'm not sure). So, the more spam filtering is
> done...the better our spam filters might become.
It will be in the future. I'm currently evaluating CRM114 together with
amavisd-new on a private setup. Next step will be updating my lists.d.o
amavis packages and after that we will run crm114 with a low scoring.
If everything works well a few weeks later crm114 should replace the old
bayes.

Alex - listmaster