Re: Spam on the lists [Was: Re: Account Upgrade (Unex)]

On Tue, Aug 04, 2009 at 08:36 +0200, Sandro Tosi wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 4, 2009 at 08:33, Siggy Brentrup<debian@psycho.i21k.de> wrote:
> >>
> >> every report has to be *reviewed* by humans (DDs in this case), so
> >> other than a very high number of message to review it would do no
> >> harm.
> >
> > That's obvious, I asked you if you volunteer.
>
> look it up yourself:
> http://lists.debian.org/archive-spam-removals/review/stats.html (my
> user is morph...). So, are you going to help us kill spam (reporting
> it) or no time for this?

So you're Debian's Mr. Antispam, my humble apologies.

What I am missing on your statitics page is when statistics started
and spam/ham ratio over all postings, not only reviewed ones or did I
oversee sth?  Moreover monthly summaries to judge current situation
preferrably with graphics (cf webalizer statistics) would be a plus.

I can only speak about what I received on 20+ mailing list (mostly
non-Debian) during the last month.  Current spam ratio is quite
acceptable for me ( <10 out of >500 per day including personal mail ),
it's a single keystroke to move spam to a special folder that is fed
to spamprobe train-spam hourly.  I can live with the current
situation.

Finally, if you want me to help on anything Debian related, nag DAM to
reopen my account (which one you can deduce from my gpg key).  Being a
DD from '95 to '04, I won't do any substantial work on Debian without
a vote.

Thanks
  Siggy
--
Please don't Cc: me when replying, I might not see either copy.
               bsb-at-psycho-dot-informationsanarchistik-dot-de