Re: debian/copyright verbosity

Sune Vuorela <nospam@vuorela.dk> writes:

> How is your work on a useful summary of kdebase-workspace going ?

I do wish this tiresome rhetorical non-argument would stop cropping up.
Are we not able to discuss the purpose of ‘debian/copyright’ without the
false dichotomy of “have you solved all the problems yet”?

--
 \          “I got an answering machine for my phone. Now when someone |
  `\      calls me up and I'm not home, they get a recording of a busy |