Re: xcdroast does no longer work with wodim: Who to blame?

Note: you still haven’t fixed your email client.

Le vendredi 27 février 2009 à 13:34 +0100, Joerg Schilling a écrit :
> Josselin Mouette <joss@debian.org> wrote:
>
> > Le vendredi 27 février 2009 à 12:37 +0100, Joerg Schilling a écrit :
> > > Then it seems the right time for Debian to excuse for what Mr. Bloch did under
> > > the name of Debian and to start to collaborate again as usual before he
> > > appeared at Debian.
> >
> > Change your license, and maybe we???ll be able to think of collaborating.
>
> You seem to be unable for collaboration as you try to blackmail me.

Maybe you should buy yourself an English dictionary. Since you don’t
seem to understand this word, the German word for it is “Erpressung”.
This is a serious accusation, and it has nothing to do with imposing
conditions (Vorbedingung) or negotiation (Verhandlung).

For example, if you go to a butcher’s, you can have a steak, but you
won’t have it until you pay. That’s not blackmailing. The butcher is not
forcing you to pay: you can just go away without a steak and that’s all.

The same goes for Debian. You can collaborate with us, but only about
software that’s released under a free licensing scheme. If you don’t
want that, you can go piss away some other people, and we won’t care.
That’s all.

--
 .''`.      Debian 5.0 "Lenny" has been released!
: :' :