Re: when and why did python(-minimal) become essential?

On Tue, Jan 17, 2006 at 01:28:07PM +0100, Adam Borowski wrote:
> On Tue, 17 Jan 2006, Anthony Towns wrote:
> >I've changed the override to Priority: standard; I can't say I'm remotely
> >impressed by how this has been handled.
>
> Could this be stopped, please?

I am not sure why you are replying to Anthony, if you read his mail, you
see that he *has* stopped this.

I guess this was a honest mistake from Matthias, he accidently uploaded
a package not stripped of the Ubuntu-specific Essential: yes tags.  This
is unfortunate, but no reason for the world to end.

Michael