Re: Powerfulness (was: tioga : a powerful plotting system in ruby)

On Sat, 2006-01-07 at 23:52 +0100, Juergen Salk wrote:

> I am just wondering if we shouldn't be more chary of using
> meaningless (or soliciting) phrases like "powerful" in
> package descriptions in general.

Sounds like something that should be added to lintian. I suggest filing
a wishlist bug with a patch. I recently made a lintian patch to check
for best-practice homepages in the description field, which was easy,
just modify checks/description and checks/description.desc.

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise