* Joey Hess <joeyh@debian.org> [2004-07-16 14:23]:
> > Guess how many people ended up processing install reports?
>
> Probably 4 or 5, of which only 2 were not involved with d-i already;
> a total of maybe 150 reports were processed due to this. Nobody who
> managed to stick with it longer than a week, and we're still at 500
> unprocessed. Most of the other tasks outlined in that mail did not
> get any responses.

Sorry, my mail should probably have been clearer.  I know that a
number of people ended up doing some work on installation reports (me
being one of them for a while).  The main point, and you make it, is
that they didn't actually stick with the task.  And that's something I
see all the time.  There also were some people volunteer for security
functions, but hardly anyone continued doing them.

--
Martin Michlmayr
leader@debian.org