Scripsit Stephen Frost <sfrost@snowman.net>

> There's alot more to it than what the AM does, as is obvious when
> you look at the AM templates and then consider what people tend to get
> rejected by the DAM for.

Can one do that? I.e. consider what people tend to get rejected for?
I had the impression that rejections and their explanations are not
public - certainly I did not find any examples by clicking around on
nm.debian.org.

--
Henning Makholm            "Vi skal nok ikke begynde at undervise hinanden i
                    den store regnekunst her, men jeg vil foreslå, at vi fra