* Goswin von Brederlow <brederlo@informatik.uni-tuebingen.de> [2004-02-19 18:07]:
> Is there a weak, strong and absolute acceptance too?

I'm not sure I understand the question, but there's only one form of
acceptance[*].  Once someone has been approved as a Debian developer
he has the same rights as everyone else (e.g. uploading packages,
voting).  There has been talk about giving people different
permissions, partly to allow documentation people to enter Debian more
easily without letting them upload packages, but my impression is that
nobody really want to introduce such a tier system.

[*] Of course, as mostly everything in life, nothing is binary and
it's much easier to come to the decision to accept some applicants
than others based on the work they do, their AM report, etc.  But as I
said above, after approval they're treated the same.
--
Martin Michlmayr
tbm@cyrius.com