Some problems with Mr. Towns as well

Hello,

Although I'm not contrary to the announced disciplinary sanction, I find
the tone of the announcement disturbing.

I consider messages styled like "Daddy caught you with a finger in the
jam" cute and funny in communities where the audience is a small group
of friends; much less so on a stage, in front of a public of a thousand
people and more.

A simple "The account xxx has been suspended following event yyy
according to policy zzz" would have done the job just as fine, but
without disrespect for the people involved.

Ciao,

Enrico

--- Begin Message ---