Re: serious problems with Mr. Troup

On Sat, Feb 21, 2004 at 03:04:39PM +0100, Ingo Juergensmann wrote:
...a mail that appeared via debian-devel-announce.

How odd. That's a developers only list and Ingo's no developer. Who was
it signed by?

[-- PGP output follows (current time: Sun Feb 22 00:49:39 2004) --]
gpg: Signature made Sun Feb 22 00:04:39 2004 EST using DSA key ID 7F4E0E11
gpg: Good signature from "Bastian Blank <bastianb@gmx.de>"
gpg:                 aka "Bastian Blank <waldi_@gmx.de>"

Ahh. From the DMUP:

] Examples of what we consider net abuse:
]  * Forged headers and / or Addresses
]
] Forging headers or messages means sending mail such that its origin
] appears to be another user or machine, or a non-existent machine.

] * Penalties
] If someone violates the rules set in this document he will be subjected
] to a penalty. The penalty depends on the number of previous violations
] and the offense involved.
]
]   1. First offense
]         1. The accounts of the offender will be suspended and access
]            will not be available.

Complaints are completely off topic for announcement lists. WTF were you
thinking?

Cheers,
aj

             Linux.conf.au 2004 -- Because we could.