Re: USELINUX CFP

On Tue, Dec 16, 2003 at 11:16:16PM +1100, Martin Michlmayr - Debian Project Leader wrote:
> * Theodore Ts'o <tytso@mit.edu> [2003-12-05 18:08]:
> > Perhaps some folks would be interested in talking about Debian at
> > USELINUX in Boston next year?  If someone in the Boston area would
> > be willing to help organize a Debian BOF and other activities, that
> > would be great.
>
> Did anyone submit something about Debian to USELINUX?  It would be a
> pity if nothing Debian related was presented.
>
> I asked Mako if he wants to submit something about Debian-NP but
> haven't received an answer.  FWIW, I might be at USENIX and could
> participate if there's a BOF or something.

I asked Ted about doing an Debian-NP/CDD talk and didn't hear
anything back.

I just got back from a presenting some things on Custom Debian Distros
and Debian-NP at the World Summit of the Information Society and some
of the the co-conference in Geneva and would love to the opportunity
to continue this.

> Note that the deadline for USELINUX is today!

I had not noticed this. I'll write something up today then. If people
want to coordinate, contact me on email or (better yet) on OFTC.

Regards,
Mako

--
Benjamin Mako Hill