Re: USELINUX CFP

* Theodore Ts'o <tytso@mit.edu> [2003-12-05 18:08]:
> Perhaps some folks would be interested in talking about Debian at
> USELINUX in Boston next year?  If someone in the Boston area would
> be willing to help organize a Debian BOF and other activities, that
> would be great.

Did anyone submit something about Debian to USELINUX?  It would be a
pity if nothing Debian related was presented.

I asked Mako if he wants to submit something about Debian-NP but
haven't received an answer.  FWIW, I might be at USENIX and could
participate if there's a BOF or something.

Note that the deadline for USELINUX is today!

--
Martin Michlmayr
leader@debian.org