Anonymous upload queue

My first attempt to upload dar here failed, due to timeout error.

Now I can't upload at all, because the incomplete file still
exists and I don't have permission to delete or replace it.

ncftp /pub/UploadQueue > del libdar1_2.0.1-1_i386.deb
delete libdar1_2.0.1-1_i386.deb: server said: Permission denied.

What are my options now?

PS. Please CC me as per the Mail-Followups-To header, as I can't read
debian-devel mail until I get login access to gluck again.
--
Brian May <bam@snoopy.apana.org.au>