Re: The term "Custom Debian Distribution" (Was Re: [custom] The term "flavor" and encouraging work on Debian)

On Thu, 4 Dec 2003, Fabian Fagerholm wrote:

> Can you say who the flavors people, the metadistros people and the
> subproject people were? I'd like to make contact with all of these to
> get more details about their respective projects and their view on this.
Here on debian-devel. (Can you hear me? ;-) )

> I want to collect knowledge and pieces of text from all who have some
> experience with subprojects, and work that material into the HOWTO. I
> will contact some subproject people shortly to get their input. Any
> pointers will be appreciated.
Beacuse of unavailablity of people.d.o I copied the most important
stuff to

      http://www.physik.uni-halle.de/~e2od5/cdd/200311_lux_cust/

I plan to write a written paper about the things I've said in this
talk which for sure might go into the subproject howto.

Kind regards

          Andreas.