Re: x86-64 mailing list

On Thu, 24 Apr 2003, Jose Carlos Garcia Sogo wrote:

>   I meant "in the meantime". I think that the list in lists.d.o must be
>   created, but as this will take some time and seems that there are some
>   people interested in this, I think that it's better this way.
I perfectly understand your intention but this workaround just takes
pressure from people who should just install the mailing list.  Installing
a mailing list is not really much work to do and it should be done in
time.  If this can not be done in time something is wrong.

Kind regards

            Andreas.

--
Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind.
John F. Kennedy