Re: x86-64 mailing list

* Andreas Tille <tillea@rki.de> [030424 17:18]:
> On Thu, 24 Apr 2003, Jose Carlos Garcia Sogo wrote:
>
> >   I meant "in the meantime". I think that the list in lists.d.o must be
> >   created, but as this will take some time and seems that there are some
> >   people interested in this, I think that it's better this way.
>
> I perfectly understand your intention but this workaround just takes
> pressure from people who should just install the mailing list.  Installing
> a mailing list is not really much work to do and it should be done in
> time.  If this can not be done in time something is wrong.

A bug on the lack of a debian-x86-64 mailing list has been opened (162668).
All that can be done has been done -- it's out of our hands now :)

The pressure, as you put it, could be increased by modifying the bug's
severity; it is currently at 'wishlist'.

As soon as debian-x86-64@lists.debian.org is available we will start
using it.

B.

--