Re: Request for Clue: i18n of fortune-esque things

On Thu, 24 Apr 2003, Joel Baker wrote:

> That's more or less what I was hoping - however, checking
> /usr/share/doc/fortune-mod doesn't show any references to 'language', or
> any obvious references to i18n or l10n, at least on stable (my chroots are
> currently down due to one machine having some severe stability problems).
> Is this just a more-recent-than-stable development?
Yes. Try testing and for instance fortunes-de which places the German
cookies at the right place.

> The above will probably suffice; i18ned fortune is really what I was
> looking for.
So I think your problem is solved - even if it is less documented.

Kind regards

            Andreas.
--
Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind.
John F. Kennedy