Re: plagiarism of reiserfs by Debian

Colin Watson wrote:

> I note that few people are cc'ing Hans Reiser on things they seem to
> expect him to respond to; is everybody assuming that he's subscribed to
> debian-devel?

If he sends mail to debian-devel, it's nobody's fault but his if he
never sees the replies. I didn't see any Mail-Followup-To headers in his
messages, and I have not manually or otherwise intentionally removed him
from the Cc list in any of my messages. We do have more or less
real-time web archiving, so it's not essential that he actually be
subscribed.

Craig