Re: plagiarism of reiserfs by Debian

Martin Pool wrote:

> For example, at least two people called Hans a troll.  An upstream author
> expressing concern about the way their code is packaged is not trolling
> (i.e. making random arguments just to provoke flames.)

Considering that Reiser waved his arms frantically but said nothing of
substance, accused people of plagiarism and bowdlerizing without saying
exactly what they did (and he STILL hasn't said!), I think the
accusation of trolling holds up quite well.

> I'm glad to see people are trying to find a compromise.  I'm sure one is
> possible with some goodwill.

You may be giving Reiser too much credit there, but we'll see...

Craig