Re: [debian-devel] Status of mICQ code audit

On Tue, Apr 22, 2003 at 03:07:28PM +0200, Rüdiger Kuhlmann wrote:
> > couple of non-intentional errors (buffer overruns, null-dereferences, etc)
>
> If you really found some that haven't been fixed in the meanwhile, you could
> send them to me so that I can fix them for the next update.

we wanted to roll them into a single patch and re-check after the whole
audit. when do you plan to release the next update??

> > the core issue
>
> Of which are left:
> a) #167606: Debian's copyright violation
> b) #167610: annoying packet dump every 30s
> c) the slander on this mailing list, in particular by Steve Langasek, Russel
>    Cooker and Manoj Srivastava
> d) the libel published in the Debian Weekly News of 2003-02-18; cf
>    http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2003/debian-devel-200302/msg01391.html
>
> .. none of those can be fixed by you.

well, some we can, some might not get fixed, some are no issues (like
people saying what they think) and some are up to you. but please don't
start all this again *now*, let's us finish the audit first, ok?

cu  robert