Re: [debian-devel] Status of mICQ code audit

>--[Robert Lemmen]--<robertle@semistable.com>
> On Tue, Apr 22, 2003 at 03:07:28PM +0200, Rüdiger Kuhlmann wrote:
> > > couple of non-intentional errors (buffer overruns, null-dereferences, etc)
> > If you really found some that haven't been fixed in the meanwhile, you could
> > send them to me so that I can fix them for the next update.
> we wanted to roll them into a single patch and re-check after the whole
> audit. when do you plan to release the next update??

It's kinda overdue, which is why I'm asking. I now have the missing
translations for a few new strings so that I can activate the code that uses
them in the stable branch. But the fixes are not that many yet that waiting
for another week will harm that much.

--
         100 DM =  51  € 13 ¢.
         100  € = 195 DM 58 pf.