Re: Debian miniconf @ linux.conf.au (was: Re: [2002-07-07] Release Status Update)

On Mon, Jul 08, 2002 at 04:53:18PM +1000, Jonathan Oxer wrote:
> Since AJ seems to be saying that it'd only take 5 mins to organise ;-)
> I'd be willing to do something in this regard, but I'm located in
> Melbourne not Perth so I'd probably need assistance from someone in WA
> for some of the details.

The last one (which was in Brisbane and happened as part of linux.conf.au
2002) was organised by James Bromberger, who's in Perth (and is one of
this year's linux.conf.au organisers). The LCA guys will take care of
making rooms and net access available, and telling people where they
can sleep at night and such.

See also http://lists.linux.org.au/archives/debian-au/2002-July/msg00000.html

Cheers,
aj