It's on: Debian miniconf @ LCA2003!

Hey folks,

Sorry about the crossposting as I'm aware that some of you will get this
message twice, but I thought I'd get out one statement and then shut up
for a while  :-)

Yes, there is going to be a Debian Mini-Conf at LCA2003.

For preliminary info, go to http://lca.apt-cacher.org/

Also, this is the first (probably of many) pleas for speakers: if you
are interested in presenting a session at the Debian Mini-Conf, let me
know so I can start getting the schedule together.

See you there!

Jonathan Oxer
Ph +61 3 9723 9399 / Fx +61 3 9723 4899
GPG key: http://www.ivt.com.au/gpg/jon.oxer.gpg