Re: Replying to All Recipients. A Bad Thing?

Lars Wirzenius wrote:

[snipped]

Thanks for the info

> Since you know it is an FAQ, you should not ask on list. Finding the
> information is not particularly hard. I doubt you'll make a good Debian
> developer, if you have to troll on the mailing lists every time you need
> your hand held.

[consider that last sentence underlined]

I had read the developer's reference. As I said, I was confused about
the matter because I'm using communicator mail and not all developers
seem to agree on the right thing to do. You don't have to be this
offensive. Don't judge too early. What would happen if I judged you with
this last sentence that you wrote?

Thanks,

--
Eray (exa) Ozkural