Re: Volunteer(s) wanted to help with owner@bugs.debian.org

"Bdale" == Bdale Garbee <bdale@gag.com> writes:

Bdale> Perl5 now.  However, he got really over-zealous and changed a
Bdale> lot of other things, too, so that I'm sure how well what he did
Bdale> would transfer back.

Heh, that's unavoidable when adapting the system for use at a NOC or
Helpdesk -- some bug-tracking assumptions aren't configurable yet.
:-)

Bdale> Having said that, if someone is going to do work to package the
Bdale> bug tracking system and would like a copy of what he did to
Bdale> review, I can try and scrape the pieces together...

I would love to see them.

Bdale> My personal wish-list for the bug system is pretty short.  I would

Also its been suggested that the BTS not delete bugs, but store them
in some kind of long-term archive.   Full-text searching couldn't hurt
either.  :-)

---------------------  PGP  E4 70 6E 59 80 6A F5 78  63 32 BC FB 7A 08 53 4C

   __ _    Debian GNU         Johnie Ingram <johnie@netgod.net>      mm   mm
  / /(_)_ __  _   ___  __        "netgod"     irc.debian.org          mm mm
/ /__| | | | | |_| |>  <      Yes, I'm Linus, and I am your God.     mm   mm
\____/_|_| |_|\__,_/_/\_\       -- Linus, keynote address, Expo 98   GO BLUE