non-free/libs package gets installed into libs

Hi,

I repackaged one of my packages to go into non-free since it apparently
isn't DSFG compliant.  Anyway, the package is supposed to get installed
into non-free/libs but it always gets installed in the main libs section.
It's other accompanying packages get installed into non-free/{devel,doc}
correctly yet the one that goes into non-free/libs doesn't.

Any ideas what might be wrong?  I checked my control file.  It appears to
be correct.  Here is the "Section" entry of that package:

	Section: non-free/libs

TIA,
-Ossama
Ossama Othman <othman@cs.wustl.edu>
58 60 1A E8 7A 66 F4 44  74 9F 3C D4 EF BF 35 88  1024/8A04D15D 1998/08/26