Re: non-free/libs package gets installed into libs

From: Ossama Othman <othman@cs.wustl.edu>
Subject: non-free/libs package gets installed into libs
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 1999 23:23:14 -0600 (CST)

> Any ideas what might be wrong?  I checked my control file.  It appears to
> be correct.  Here is the "Section" entry of that package:
>
> 	Section: non-free/libs

When the packages was installed, you must have gotten an e-mail from
maor-installer saying:

| If the override file requires editing, reply to this email.  If your
| upload fixed reported bugs, you should close them now.

I'm not sure which packages you're trying, but you should check
override files on the ftp sites (debian/indices/override.*.*.gz) first
and reply to the e-mail with notes what has changed.

--
Keita Maehara <maehara@debian.org>