Re: How to move a conffile to a new location?

Previously Mitch Blevins wrote:
> Is this too much complexity just for one silly conffile?

It is, esp. if you have multiple possible original locations. Take
xcdroast for example, where I messed up and put a conffile in the wrong
location. I now have to deal with 3 possible locations: the upstream
one, my mistaken one and the new correct location.

Wichert.

E-Mail: wakkerma@cs.leidenuniv.nl