Re: Unidentified subject!

On Mon, Feb 02, 2004 at 05:43:38PM -0300, Rodrigo Renie wrote:
> i'm starting to make my own .deb packages for my
> college, and i'd like to work with debconf to
> configure these packages, but I notice the lack
> of documentation on the web (at least I couldn't
> find any...). So, I wonder if you know any how-to
> or manual to start working with debconf, and
> maybe some packages to see as examples...

Check the debconf-devel manpage, as well as the debconf specification
located in the debian-policy package. If you want to look at any
specific package's debconf configuration scripts, look in
/var/lib/dkpg/info/foo.config where foo is the package name. There are
some materials in the debconf-doc package too.

 - David Nusinow