Re: Unidentified subject!

Rodrigo Renie <rodrigo_renie@yahoo.com.br> wrote:
> i'm starting to make my own .deb packages for my
> college, and i'd like to work with debconf to
> configure these packages, but I notice the lack
> of documentation on the web (at least I couldn't
> find any...). So, I wonder if you know any how-to
> or manual to start working with debconf,
[...]

apt-get install debconf-doc, it includes a lot of documentation as
manpages, including the tutorial/reference debconf-devel(7).

> and maybe some packages to see as examples...

The package debconf itself or
grep-available -FDepends debconf -sPackage

Please be careful, debconf is no universal configuration tool, but
just a tool to offer a unified infrastructure for asking questions in
maintainerscripts _if_ the package cannot do without.
                   cu andreas