Re: Browsers which do not know how to handle mailto

Hi,
  mailto: handlers are defined in gnome. I guess evolution should
register the protocol, but a default would be good too (I'd suggest
xterm -e mutt "%s"). As for throwing an error and opening the mailto
dialog, I think that should really be done by gnome too. In fact, they
could do with a more friendly ui specifically for editing mailers - for
the other protocols, it is ok to assume that the default will be used,
but people are more picky about email clients.

--
  .''`. Mark Howard
 : :' :