Browsers which do not know how to handle mailto

Hello,

when I tried to introduce my family into some issues of our home setup
I found out that neither Galeon nor Mozilla-Firebird are able to handle
mailto URLs.  Perhaps this is a Gnome issue that this protocol is not
predefined but I regard it inacceptable that a finished installation
of a desktop is - well, not useable for an unexperienced user.  These
browsers should get a sane configuration to call "mail-reader"
instead of throwing errors.

Kind regards

      Andreas.