Top 5 things that aren't in Debian but should be :-)

Since my Deb Miniconf3 topic was chosen by poll (Jonathan Oxer :-) I
thought I might as well get some input on the content too.

So what, in your opinion, are the technologies (or significant packages)
which should be in Debian but are not? And why do you think they are
not?

To the list or, if you prefer lower temperatures, private email. The
slides will be made available, and a post made here.

--
Dan Shearer
dan@shearer.org