Re: defoma (was: Re: Debian MIA check)

Thank you for the kind reply, Michael.

I apparently do not understand how to properly retitle a bug yet. I
have been lurking, so I will examine the numerous examples to grok
the proper method. I fear I went off half-cocked at the first
attempt.

I lurk on d-announce, d-devel-announce, d-mentors, d-newmaint,
d-news, d-qa, d-wnpp, and bugs.debian. Reading the mail is helping
me understand how I may help the Debian effort. I will proceed as
you suggest, but please have patience. fgd. kl7fhx

--
Fielder George Dowding, Chief Iceworm
dba Iceworm Enterprises, Anchorage, Alaska