Dock Apps packaging, round 2

After the little discussion 2 weeks ago about the packaging of dock
apps, I come with a proposal.

Granularity is good. Until now, all dock apps have been packaged
separately to achieve best granularity. However, this is growing to an
impressive number of packages, which both bloats the archive and lacks
of convenience for users. Furthermore, toy/funny dockapps are often not
packaged, as they are often very simple and qualified as "useless crap"
on this list.
To solve this, an approach similar to that of the gnome-applets package
is proposed, except that, due to the number of dockapps that can be
included, there would be several packages. To put in these bundles, I
have selected a number of dockapps, with these conditions :
1) Being "popular" : I considered dock apps that are already in the
archive, dock apps that were the most downloaded on
http://dockapps.org/, and also dockapps that I would like to package ;)
Of course, the selection is very subjective, and this is the right place
to flame me if you think some choices are inappropriate, or if you would
like to see other dockapps in these bundles.
2) Having no dependencies, other than xlibs and libdockapp. Note that,
as many dockapps not using libdockapp share a file named wmgeneral.c, I
will try to make a library with it (I say "try", because many dockapps
use different versions of this file, with sometimes some incompatible
changes).
3) Not being actively maintained upstream. This is the case of most of
dockapps, as they represent a small amount of code and are based on
stable APIs.

The proposed packages include many of the dockapps already in the
archive. Of course, if the current maintainer of a dockapp package
doesn't want me to bundle the dockapp, I will skip it, and put it in the
Recommends field instead.

So, here are the bundle propositions. I have put a * after dockapps
already packaged.

- dockapps-clocks :
pclock*
wmbeats
wmcalclock*
wmclock*
wmdate*
wmitime*
wmtz*

- dockapps-monitor :
asmon*
wmavgload*
wmcpu*
wmcpuload*
wmcube*
wmfire*
wmfsm*
wmload*
wmmemload*
wmmemmon*
wmsmpmon*
wmsysmon*
wmtop*

- dockapps-net :
wmail (this is NOT wmmail)
wmifinfo*
wmifs*
wminet*
wmisdn
wmisdncid
wmmultipop3
wmnd*
wmymail
wmnet*
wmnetselect*
wmpload* (if I can get rid of the dependency on ppp)
wmppp.app*
wmwave*
xlassie*

- dockapps-sound :
ascd*
mixer.app*
volume.app*
wmcdplay*
wmix*
wmmixer*
wmmp3 (will need a wrapper to test if mpg123 is installed)
wmrack*
wmradio
wmrecord
wmscope*
wmsmixer
wmtune (if it ever works - this dockapp is slightly old and I cannot
test it without a radio card)

- dockapps-toys :
wmbio*
wmeyes
wmfirew
wmflame
wmfortune (will need a wrapper to test if fortune is installed)
wmjulia
wmmand*
wmmatrix*
wmmoonclock*
wmomikuzi
wmpuzzle*
wmtictactoe*
wmtetris

- dockapps-utils :
nonlock*
ticker.app*
temperature.app
washerdryer
wmappl
wmbutton*
wmcalc*
wmcb*
wmcp
wmfrog
wmlpq
wmmount*
wmnetscapekiller*
wmpinboard*
wmplot
wmswallow
wmwork*
wmxres*
wmsetimon*

Considering dockapps with binary sizes in the 20-100KB range, this
should make packages of accpetable sizes.

There could be two other bundles, with more dependencies, but I don't
know if it's worth the deal :

- dockapps-power :
wmab
wmacpi*
wmapm*
wmbattery*
xbatt*

- dockapps-xmms :
wmalbum
wmusic*
wmxmms-spectrum*
xmms-wmdiscotux*

Finally, two meta-packages :
- dockapps, which would depend on all the above
- dockapps-extra, which would depend on dockapps + almost all dockapps
that are packaged separately.

Comments are welcome.

Greetings,