Re: How to get rid of non-free packers?

On Fri, 23 Aug 2002, +19:26:12 EEST (UTC +0300),
Clint Adams <schizo@debian.org> pressed some keys:

> > So, where is that public-domain software for extracting ZOO-files?
> > Somebody must find it and then create Debian-package of it. IMHO
> > creating new ZOO-archives is not very important for us.
>
> IIRC, the ZOO extracters were Ooz and Looz.

Cool! With a little help from FTP Search, that was moved to Alltheweb, I
wandered to the garbo.uwasa.fi:

http://garbo.uwasa.fi/cgi-bin/gsearch.cgi?search_string=ooz&ignore_case=&search_section=pc&maxmatch=100

http://garbo.uwasa.fi/cgi-bin/gsearch.cgi?search_string=ooz&ignore_case=&search_section=unix&maxmatch=100

ftp://garbo.uwasa.fi/unix/arcers/booz.Z