Re: ITP ptolemy?

On Sun, Jun 17, 2001 at 01:09:17PM -0700, Mike Markley wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 15, 2001 at 10:12:39PM +1000, Hamish Moffatt <hamish@debian.org> spake forth:
> > (There's a couple of other posts about this in the lists archives,
> > from a couple of years back. All of them commented about the GCC
> > problem. There could also be a problem with it requiring a customised
> > version of tcl.)
>
> Just out of curiousity, what are its requirements as far as Tcl goes?

According to the documentation, you can supply your own itcl.
They supply version 2.2, and specifically note that part of it won't
work with 2.1. I notice that we have 3.0 and 3.1 in the archive now.

I'll see if it works with 3.1, or 3.0. I'm building the included
2.2 source at present, just to see if I can get the whole product
to build.

The included version seems to be tcl 7.6, itcl 2.2 and tk 4.2.

Hamish