GPG question...

Hi.

I have my PGP and my GPG keyrings in my ~/.gnupg/options
file, besides the Debian keyrings. Now when I try to search
for an email address while selecting a key in mutt, it takes
way too long IMO, sometimes minutes. If I have the ID it is
fast, but w/o it takes too long to be useable. If I comment
out the debian keyrings it is fast as it should be.

Is there anything I missed? Anything I could do?

Regards,
Alexander

--
"mit T-DSL kann man im Internet jetzt rasend schnell warten"
/me in Anlehnung an sec@42.org (Stefan 'Sec' Zehl)