Re: packages in main and non-US/main

On Mon, May 28, 2001 at 09:21:31PM +0100, James Troup wrote:
> d) until such time, people will have to file bugs against f.d.o which
>    is the standard procedure for getting packages removed from the
>    archive.

Well, maybe someone has fun taking the script, improving it and running it
every week or so to see if he has something to report.  In this case, he
might do so, until you have your own monitor for this inconsistency in place.

I didn't want to imply that you are not up to it.  In fact, I am quite certain
that you have better ways to get the necessary info, at least on one side.

Thanks,
Marcus

Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de
http://www.marcus-brinkmann.de