Re: packages in main and non-US/main

Marcus Brinkmann <Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de> writes:

> On Mon, May 28, 2001 at 08:47:59PM +0100, James Troup wrote:
> > Marcus Brinkmann <Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de> writes:
> >
> > > Are the ftp maintainers already keeping track of those?
> >
> > No.  Until something is written to do this[1], I suggest people file
> > bugs on f.d.o about any future ones.  I'll clean up the one's you
> > mentioned after today's cron.daily.
>
> I can add a check for this to my autobuilder, but this is rather heavy.

With all due respect, I wasn't suggesting you do that or soliciting
suggestions on how to write the script.  To be clear:

a) this is not currently being monitored.

b) it will be when one of us (or someone) has time to write the script
   [but we know how to do so].

d) until such time, people will have to file bugs against f.d.o which
   is the standard procedure for getting packages removed from the
   archive.

--
James
[Realising he probably should have gone for the mildly inaccurate of