Re: galeon and light

Hi Marcello,

I don't understand really what do you mean. First you point me to an old
bug archive from jared. Currently he's providing old package of galeon
build against ximian packages of mozilla. I prefer to use kitame
mozilla-0.9 packages and last release of galeon.
I agree with you that the lack of mozilla is a big problem for debian today
but (and I've followed the various thread on this subject) I believe that
everybody is concerned about that so I peacefull wait.
I would be very please if somebody else provide uptodate package of galeon
(this is a must_have software) as soon as mozilla hit the debian archive. I
only propose to do it and I know that I need to learn a lot of things
before this append.

Christophe