galeon and light

Greetings!  Anyone working on these?  These have been available 3rd
party for some time, but really need, IMHO, to be part of the main
standard distribution.  I have apparently working/building packages
(really just a little work on top of the fine work done 3rd party),
but I'm hesitant to upload as I already have too many packages to
maintain.  If no one else will, though, I'll volunteer.

Take care,