Re: upload rejected: changes file doesn't say <package> for Source

    David> On Wed, Jan 17, 2001 at 08:55:08PM +1100, Brian May wrote:
    >> I would be surprised if dh-make did this.
    >>
    >> Others will tell you how to convert it to Unix text format (is
    >> there any FAQ we can point people to who want to know this?)

    David> A FAQ's a bit major, isn't it? I'm writing a mini-HOWTO
    David> about general plain text conversion, and that's only going
    David> to be a few pages.

Well the question seems to be constantly popping up, and it would be
good to be able to refer to web site for the answers.

For now I have:

<URL:http://snoopy.apana.org.au/~bam/debian/faq/>

I hope I have copied everything accurately...

When I get time, I will have to lookup what package cr is in.
--
Brian May <bam@debian.org>