Re: upload rejected: changes file doesn't say <package> for Source

    Werner> This file seems alright to me, but the file includes some
    Werner> strange ^M at every end of line, same with the changes
    Werner> file.  Since I have used `dh-make' 0.23 to generate the
    Werner> Debian configuration files I supposed the file format
    Werner> should be alright.

What program did you use to edit the file?

Sounds like the file is now in MS-DOS text format...

I would be surprised if dh-make did this.

Others will tell you how to convert it to Unix text format (is there
any FAQ we can point people to who want to know this?)
--
Brian May <bam@debian.org>