Re: sawfish 0.33.1 broken?

On Sun, Nov 26, 2000 at 04:18:08PM -0500, "Eric Gillespie, Jr." <epg@progeny.com> was heard to say:
>     >   I hope this doesn't become a trend -- I realize that the
>     > Debian menu system is becoming even less popular and
>     > supported these days (mumble mumble KDE Gnome NIH) but I
>
> I don't know what you're talking about. I don't know anything
> about KDE, but GNOME *does* support the Debian menu system by
> default. It is not the main GNOME menu because it must run on
> systems other than Debian, where there is no menu system.

  Heh, I should have known better than to stick that parenthesis in there.
  Knowing better, I'm not going to comment further on it; it's not worth it :P

  While we're on the subject, though, is there any particular reason the
/Debian/ Gnome package doesn't use the Debian menu instead of the Gnome menu
by default?

  Daniel

--
/----------------- Daniel Burrows <Daniel_Burrows@brown.edu> -----------------\
|            "But what *does* kill me bloody well leaves me dead!"            |